Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Gilly Hicks.

I wanted to take time to give this new brand some attention. From the creators of Abercrombie and Hollister, I bring you its cheeky cousin, Gilly Hicks. It's basically an A&F Victoria's Secret but has the same traditional preppy style that is carried by its sister stores. Yes, I love it. I love everything about it. I went to a store in Aventura, FL summer 2010 and got a cute koala t-shirt and some sweat shorts, and I still wear them all the time. The clothing style is also pretty similar to A&F/Hollister, with the name on everything. Example:
 
But I personally find gilly hicks way cuter. The koala, its mascot, is adorable. The clothes are super soft and the store smells better than Hollister. The quality is exceptional for the price. Wearing them makes you feel like you are part of a community, and who doesn't love koalas? Of course the entire theme is 'down under'. They also carry cosmetics, such as perfume and good-smelling lipgloss. The cons for shopping here are the shipping cost, and there are not many locations yet.

I am not getting paid to advertise, all of these opinions I have formed on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment