Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tattoos & Piercings I aspire to aquire.

Updated on May 1st, 2012
I noticed this girl I know that I follow on twitter who uses tumblr made a post like this and I figured it'd be good for me to do since I am obsessed with planning what to eventually put on my body (I make lists, diagrams, etc) :P
I constantly change my mind but some of these I'm pretty set on getting. I'm having trouble choosing what I want to do with my mouth. I'll get it eventually.
Piercings:
right ear: third lobe piercing, industrial bar, tragus.left ear: snug, rook, helix (I'm also thinking I might do a 'surface tragus' piercing)
navel piercing.
vertical sternum piercing.
back dimple piercings.I don't want any piercings on my face.
Good thing about piercings that aren't microdermals, you take em out and they heal up good.
Tattoos:
 before you get excited, keep in mind that I may never do any of these.

three r's logo on my left wrist. I'm still wondering what colors to do.







I want something on my right outer thigh but I'm not sure what yet. I just know I want something there. Maybe a honey badger?


I've been debating between a sugar skull and the majora's mask for my left hip. Hey, maybe I'll do one on one side and one on the other.
I want Yin-Yang koi fish on the small of my back, or between my shoulder blades.



I'll keep changing my mind. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment