Friday, April 8, 2011

Who wants to play haircolor?

You probably know all about the coontails and leopard prints people do in their hair, right?
Okay, I will never say that I like this particular one and I'm not sure you do either. But my point here is to show you the prints in the hair. I stole this from google images.
They're pretty typical, especially coontails. I've always been more into zebra stripes.






 I like those better.
My friend went to a Paul Mitchell hair camp in Newark, Ohio and learned how to do this:




Cool, right? I'm assuming she's been using stencils for this. I'll correct this if I'm wrong, I'm gonna ask her about it the next time I see her.
More!
She did the one above with Paul Mitchell inkworks dye. I'm familiar with it. I don't think it's excellent quality if you want it to last long, but I used it when I had streaks in my hair and it looked good for awhile.
And she got that done at hair camp.
I've never seen this done anywhere before, so I thought it was pretty neat and definitely worth sharing.
I might do something like it eventually. What do you think about it?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment