Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Essie Nail Polish Review

I have had countless moments with nail polish that have proved to be disheartening. I often stick my wet nails to objects by accident, or get bubbles in the setting coat when I move my arms while they're drying. Or, I wait 30 minutes for them to dry only for them to chip the same day.
When I went shopping for nail polish last, I decided to try a brand I had never tried before since I was still being constantly disappointed by the supposedly great O-P-I. I ended up buying Essie nailpolish in sand tropez for around $7 on a whim. But after putting it on (over a base coat of Sally Hansen) I had a pleasant surprise- it smoothed on easily, dried in under 5 minutes, and took 5 days before there was noticeable chipping. It was opaque and matte - perfect for the look I was going for. I will now be collecting this brand of nail polish, I have never had this good of luck before in regards to staying power.


No comments:

Post a Comment